Friday, September 18, 2009

So the first questio I always get as soon as someone finds out I'm a personal trainer is....

Yep, you guessed it, "how do I get rid of this belly?"

First, look at overall body fat loss. You can't spot reduce.

Second, it is not about weight loss...it's Body Fat loss!

Clean up ur eating. Do two things:
1. Eat smaller meals, spaced out through the day.
2, Just try making the healthier choices.

Also add a high intensity, full body workout.

Try just 4 exercises done in a circuit:
1. Sqaut x 15 reps
2. Pushup x 10 reps
3. Straight leg situps x 15 reps
4. Burpees x 10 reps
Reapeat 4 to 6 times!

Try this for a week and see how you feel.

I bet you will feel a little stronger and a little lighter by the ed if 7 days!

Good luck and let me k ow if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment