Saturday, July 11, 2009

I wish I was Skinny.....

See if this sounds familar....

From jcubmasga:

YES, a weight blog.

So, today I found myself thinking about my weight a lot more often than usual. You know, I make a lot of jokes about being big and about wanting so bad to be skinny and doing everything I possibly can, but I constantly find myself not being able to go through. Earlier this year I made a goal… I wanted to lose 30 lbs by June 18.. i was completely dedicated. I dieted for months, ate more fruit than i ever have, and i loss the weight. I graduated high school weighing 158 lbs. Today, however, I find myself weighing myself a lot more often and that beautiful weight i once saw when i would get on a scale is no longer the same. It is gradually going up and with the up in my weight, I find myself, once again, hating myself. I ALWAYS do this. I always lose TONS of weight… but manage to gain it ALL back. I hate it. For once in my life, I want to be able to lose weight and keep it off. I want to be able to be comfortable in my body.. to go to the beach and to not be self conscious. I would LOVE to walk into Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister and not have them look at me like I just entered the wrong store. Although it may seem, through the laughs, that my weight is some big joke to me… it’s actually not. I have struggled with weight since i was in the 3rd grade. I STILL think that I am that little fat boy that everyone made fun of. I just really need to get back on track. Hopefully writing this blog will open my eyes and make me get back to my old routines. I refuse to let my weight take over my body…. I refuse.

jvgm.

How many times has someone else felt like this? I have even said this myself. I graduated high school 155, ripped, and athletic. Two years later I was 70 pounds heavier and way out of shape. I worked my ass off to get back into shape, and made the lifestyle changes neccassary to keep the weight off.

Seven years later the weight is still off, I competed in 3 bodybuilding competitions and now…I have started my own Personal Training Business.

Make a commitment to yourself and your body. You have to make lifestyle changes to keep off the weight. Weight loss is now a quick fix, but rather a long term accomplishment. Eat right, exercise, and most importantly make the healthy choices. Anyone can acheive their weight loss goals, take baby steps. It took a lifetime to develop bad eating and exercise habits, so it is going to take more then a day to change those habits.

Need tips, advice, or incouragement? Check out Morgan Personal Training because…I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment