Friday, July 10, 2009

Personal Trainer in Hanover PA

"Hello everyone! New to Blogger and blogging. Have been on twitter for a couple of months, but very limited to what you can do on there; plus I got the mysterious account suspension today!!

Well to introduce myself, I am a Personal Training Business Owner who is very passionate about health and fitness. There is an obesity epidemic and the U.S. leads the race as one of the most overweight countries in the planet! So, I am trying to help fight the fat epidemic one pound at a time, here in my little community of Hanover, PA. I also am trying to spread the word online and bring awareness to this problem.

I have been 70 pounds overweight myself and know what it takes to get in shape. I lost all 70 pounds to compete in 4 bodybuilding competitions and place in all of them! I know how hard it is to diet and stick to exercise routines. I try to relate my experiences along with my expert knowledge to help each client succeed at their goals.

Please stop by, check me out, and follow along if you like what you hear."

Check out my site, www.MorganPersonalTraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment