Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Home Town is Struggling With an Epidemic

When ever I leave PA and tell someone I am from Hanover, they always say, "That's where they make the chips, right?". Then they proceed to tell me how there is nothing but fast food places all around.

That's what Hanover is know for, chips and fast food!

As a Personal Trainer and someone who has grown up in the area, I notice how that view point has effected our community. Overweight and Obesity are two problems that plague not only our community, but our country. Having access to all this fast food and snack foods is not good for Hanover. Everything is okay with in moderation, but it is my opinion that society these days does not know how to do moderation.

I say instead of picking up another bag of chips or another heart attack burger from the McDonalds of your choosing, try eating something healthier and doing some exercise. Fitness is infectious, if you start a healthy lifestyle change those around you may follow.

If you need help to change your lifestyle just check out Morgan Personal Training. I am here to help shape up Hanover and fight this obesity epidemic one pound at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment